Bob Maley, DDS
For Dr. Maley, practicing dentistry in his St. Paul neighborhood office is more than a profession, it's living his dream.
"My business, my family and my community all come together in this place. Patients are friends and neighbors. It goes way beyond taking care of people's teeth," he describes. As most residents will tell you, St. Paul is like a small town in a big city, and despite having the latest technologies and equipment, Maley prides himself on his clinic's small town feel. "In this day and age," says Maley, "it's nice to experience good old fashioned personal relationships where people check in on each others' lives. We're a neighborhood business. That's the best part for me."
Dr. Maley grew up in Minneapolis and moved across the river while getting his undergraduate degree at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul. He’s lived in St. Paul ever since. He started his dental career serving bigger, corporate clinics which gave him exposure to complex cases, multiple specialties, and preventive care research and treatment. He always dreamed of running his own clinic where he could assemble a dynamite dental team and build relationships with his patients in a friendly, neighborhood setting. With the opening of his new Highland Park office, he’s realizing his dream every day. When he’s not practicing dentistry, Dr. Maley enjoys hanging out with his family, biking, fly fishing, and all things outdoors, especially around Minnesota's North Shore and the North Woods of Wisconsin. He lives in Highland Park with his wife and two kids.
- Minnesota Monthly magazine Top Dentist
- Twin Cities Consumers’ Checkbook magazine Top Dentist
- Recipient of the Customer Satisfaction Award for Excellence in Customer Care, presented by Talk of the Town News
- Recipient of Health Partner’s Maurice Visscher Award for outstanding clinical skills, dedicated service to patients and exemplary support of colleagues and auxiliary staff in the area of dental care
- Served on Group Health Corporation’s Total Quality Management and Caries/Periodontal Risk Assessment Guideline Development Teams
- Member of the Minnesota Dental Association, American Dental Association and Highland Park and West 7th Business Associations
Doctor of Dental Science (DDS)
University of Minnesota School of Dentistry 1987 Minneapolis, Minnesota
Dental Board Certification
State of Minnesota 1987
Advanced Graduate Dentistry Residency 1988
University of Minnesota School of Dentistry Minneapolis, Minnesota